Hello Oma's Pride customers!
Welcome to the Paws Applause Oma's Pride Co-op! We here at Paws are very excited to be able to offer this service to our customers.
In order to ensure that things run smoothly and the co-op is a success, we have put together some guidelines to make sure everyone is on the same page.
Those customers who opt to participate in the co-op agree to work within the following guidelines:
- There is a 30 pound minimum when ordering. All Co-Op sales are final.
- Orders must be picked on the scheduled delivery date and payments are by cash or check.
- All co-op participants agree to split the cost of shipping the product at the following rates:
- Orders less than 100 lbs: $5 per order for handling plus $0.15 per pound
- Orders 100-299 lbs: $0.10 per pound
- Orders over 300 lbs: $0.05 per pound
- VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: Paws Applause does NOT have in-store freezer space available to store bulk orders of frozen raw food. If orders are not picked up on the day of delivery, we need to charge an additional handling and transportation fee to cover the added costs we incur to move the product to off-site cold storage and then back again to the store.
- If you opt to pay for your order using your credit/debit card, you will be charged a 2% processing fee to cover our added fees.
- Sales tax is applicable to all purchases.
- Coupons, gift certificates, and promotions are NOT applicable to co-op purchases.
- If a co-op customer runs out of food before the next order is due and needs to buy from the store, retail or bulk-rate prices are applied depending on size of purchase.
- If the supplier runs out of a certain item (e.g., 10 lb chicken mix chubs); they will fill the order with an alternate of similar volume (e.g., 5 lb-ers at the 10 lb price).
Please let us know if you have any questions.
Thank you and we are looking forward to seeing you at our store!
The Paws Applause Team